This special issue is aimed to present recent advances and emerging cross-disciplinary in the field of renewable energy, sustainable, environmental, and civil engineering. Innovative design and construction practices are challenging tasks for the researchers to come across the ever-growing demands of the different nations. The special issue primarily aims to publish selected high-quality papers from the second International Conference on Engineering Science and Technology (ICEST 2021). We are pleased to invite researchers and scientists to contribute original articles that will provide valuable information on renewable energy, environmental engineering, and civil engineering. We hope the submitted articles will allow the readers to share their creative, scientific, systems, methods, algorithms, and applications in environmental and civil engineering in this Special Issue. This special issue focuses on those challenges and advances in the field of renewable energy, sustainable, environmental and civil engineering.
Theme of Special Issue:
"Clean Energy Efficiency in Civil Engineering and Environmental Science."
Prof. Dr. Marlia M. Hanafiah: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), MALAYSIA.
Prof. Dr. Nouby M. Ghazaly, South Valley University, Egypt.
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Building Materials and Structures
- Building Renovation and Energy Efficiency
- Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture
- Building Energy Consumption
- Building Materials
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Computing in Civil Building and Urban Engineering
- Computer-Aided Design, Construction and Management
- Construction and Renewable Energy Sources
- Climate Change
- Construction Engineering
- Desalination and Waste Water Treatment Systems
- Digitization in Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Implication of Nanotechnology
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Engineering and Environmental Protection
- Environmental Safety and Health
- Environmental Management Systems (EMSs)
- Information Technologies in Construction
- Green Technology and Production
- Green Building Materials and Energy-saving Buildings
- Green Building Technologies
- Renewable Energies
- Structures and Civil Engineering
- Sustainable Developments
- Traditional and alternative energy sources
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Important Points for Authors:
The research articles should be original and the number of pages of the manuscript in the range of 10-30 including text, figures and tables (Times New Roman, 12, double spacing).
Please submit the manuscript to IJASE online system (https://gigvvy.com/journals/ijase).
Choose “IJASE Special Issue –Clean Energy Efficiency in Civil Engineering and Environmental Science”
Submission Deadline: April 30, 2021
Target Publication date: September 2021